Monday 9 May 2011

Day 1: Chilling with Casey


So starts my summer. As it is the first "official" day of my summer I shall first explain the reason or goal behind the refreshing blog makeover I am about to embark on.
It was my goal in the beginning of this blog (what 200 years ago?) to post frequently, bring in readers and keep my friends and relatives posted on whats going on in my day to day.
Being a college student that is impossible. However it is the summer... and until the end of this month I am not back in school so I shall post for every day of the summer and hope that it starts a fun and relaxing habit and whatever else comes :)

DAY ONE:
After a very fun and eventful mothers day in the mountains on Sunday, I slept in until almost noon, and it was TERRIFIC. Casey and I then went to the gym and killed it. With it being day one and the whole sloughing it at the gym bit, there are not really any pictures from this afternoon. We did however enjoy a nice lunch together before I went into work. I closed with Kenz tonight, so work was pretty awesome. I will say I like my job.
Ending our very late evening Case and I are currently catching up on some TOP GEAR
This show is awesome, its on BBC. Hilarious.... and so awesome

This post technically will be finished on the start of DAY TWO but forgive me, we just now are relaxing. However there will be pics and awesome shit for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment