Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 2: Easy Days are SOOO Nice

I love relaxing and having no major responsibilities for the day. I posted yesterday that I went to gym with Case and totally killed it. However I would like to correct said previous statement and say I killed my hip LOL. 
Needless to say we did not go to the gym this morning but we did spend some time together. Made breakfast, watched Top Gear, the usual :) 
But I laid out this afternoon and got some color. Which brings me to my latest theory on insects:
Wasps target humans!!!
As I was enjoying about an hour of sun and relaxation a GIANT wasp just hovered over my stomach and was like dive bombing at me, just stopping shy of my stomach...... Dang Bugs!!!
I am getting excited for my birthday coming up soon and my wonderful friend Chelsea is throwing me a birthday party :) It is going to be a pool party and I am just sooo stoked. I am not however excited for all of my friends to see me in a swim suit, I have lost a little weight but its like a coming out for my tummy LOL.
I am stoked though. I will end this one quite abruptly though and stop for the night. I will leave with a pic from the biggest "adventure" of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment