Friday 13 May 2011

Day 4 & 5: Blog Issues and Awesome Shopping

Day Four:
Umm.... needless to say there was an issue with the Blogger, so I did not get to post yesterday. I normally post in the later evening because I have time to relax and share all the stuff I actually did. However..... 
I did nothing exciting. I got to relax. I have spent a good while doing that between shifts at work lately and it has been GREAT. So much needed!! I spent the day with Casey as well. Good stuff. Currently he and I are looking into building a new desktop computer, so we spent some time browsing the web. Nothing yet, but its pretty cool to spend time learning about the stuff interesting to Casey. On to today though

Day Five: 
My thought for the day: How do some people who are obviously drunks and legit need some help from a clinic or something seem to function almost normally in public society. Like WHAT THE HELL. I worked this morning and I swear its like yesterday and today was national drunks in public day!!!! 

On to the AWESOME SHOPPING. My nieces birthday is tomorrow and the party is on Sunday. I had to get her a present, thus shopping. She is turning 2 and LOVES Minnie Mouse and playing video games with her dad. This winter I got her her own Minnie and she still plays with it. I went to the Disney Store, prepared to spend a ton. She is worth it, but anyone with a Disney fan in the fam knows that it can be pricey. I spent just over $20 and found such cute things.
Here is my haul of goodies for Miss Riley:
I LOVE this shirt. It is kind of hard to read because of the flash but it says "Love Minnie Mouse 4ever" My wonderful niece has the cutest little personality and "tude" some times so I thought that it was her :)
These are my favorite! I am a huge flip flop fan and could not resist, plus they had a great deal going. My camera does not do it a whole lot of justice, so I shall explain. The left pair are kind of simple, but the straps are pink glitter and oh so cute, the right pair however are striped and have a multi colored bow on the front. At the bottom is a awesome pair of heart shaped pink polka dotted sunglasses with Minnie on the side.
This is just the cute bag I am putting everything in. It is one of the recycled products reusable bags. I know as a college student, these and other bags are a major necessity (sp?) so I can only assume that it will help my best friend Beth, Riley's momma. It is super cute and keeps with the theme. 
Here is the finished product. Because the bag is huge, it was not that easy to tuft out the tissue paper and make it "professional" looking. Riley will like it though, that is all that matters. As you can tell it is Auntie approved. 

Well that is all for Riley's presents. I did get something for myself kind of as an early birthday present. It's an Indiana University Hoosiers hoodie. I don't normally follow the basketball team but I do love being from Indy LOL. I will post a pic tomorrow. But here is the birthday girl in question
Riley Elizabeth. Two years old Saturday :) She is my wonderful niece. The party should be an awesome time. I will keep everyone posted with pictures and hopefully a video to show how cute Riles is. 
Have a good night everyone :)
Stas

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these things! Very very cute! Of course my Riley as well. Thanks Stas, I am sure she will love all these gifts! :) Love you and see you Sunday!
    Love Beth

    ReplyDelete