Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day 6 & 7: Riley's Birthday and My Own

Again I fell behind, I apologize. I have been slightly ill sadly. I feel like it has some how been slightly influenced by the craptacular weather in my area. Thus no posts until its too late lol
Day Six:
Sunday was my nieces birthday, as mentioned previous. Sadly there are not many pictures, none of my own anyway. My batteries died. But I will say my niece loves her little shoes. She was super excited about everyone coming to see her. It was great to see my sister Beth. I did have to cut out early and go to work. Which went horribly wrong...
I started feeling like junk almost immediately after I got there. I went home early from work as well. It was horrible. :(
Over all though, my Sunday was a good day

Day Seven: I TURNED 21 :)
Although I did feel quite off, I celebrated a wonderously awesome day with Casey and his family. Casey took me to the mall and got me the cutest pair of Vans Shoes. I think they are called Vans Lo-Pros. They are SO AWESOME :)
Super Cute!!!!
I then got to go to PF Changs for lunch. It was great fun. Two of our good friends met us there. I did order an adult beverage and it was delicious. To keep San Fran classy so to speak the story will end there. 
Last night I met Chelsea and Casey out at the local Applebees for another adult beverage and had more fun. 
My birthday did lead me to a few conclusions or theories, whatever you want to call them...
1. Being sick on my birthday SUCKS
2. Drinking one drink will always be more than enough for me 
3. Adult drinks only mask how terrible you feel temporarily. 
and finally...
4. Drinking responsibly is honorable, however the next day when most get over it, you are stuck with that tiny knot in your belly from the one drink you have :(
Overall though it has been a great two days thanks to my wonderful friends and family and my amazing boyfriend. I am still not totally up to par though. I really cannot get this icky feeling to go away. Any suggestions??? Other than a "Hot-Toddie"
I am not a whisky person lol. 
Have a wonderful night all. Will post something more exciting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment